Over the top of our title sequence we'd like to use a voiceover, this is very common in other title sequences of childrens tv drama. Our voiceover would be something like this:
1) This is my town
3) and this is me [name here]
4) I have a whole bunch of friends like [names here]
4) and you guessed it the crazy parents
4) oh, and the annoying sister
5) you would think im any normal kid
6) but im actually... a superhero saving the world from the evil [name here]
8) bent on chaos and destruction
10) but to do that, im gonna have to work on my powers, yea...
11) I am [name here] and this is -
12) [Title here]
The numbers relate to storyboard and which shots he says it in.
With our coursework being a title sequence to childrens tv drama its hard to discuss narrative as we cant really portray a story. However the title sequence will have omniscient narration, the audience will know more than some of the characters know as this needs to be clear for our target audience to understand the concept of the drama and the characters themselves. We could also apply Propps theory. As our tv drama is for a mainstream audience, the narrative needs to be simple for our target audience to understand.